Great company for health insurance

We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there is a bad service.But I thought i will share with everyone else my small encounter with ICICI Lomabrd service.

I had my families insurance done and had a major surgery last month, amazingly my agent helped me so much that i can't think of a better way to thank ICICI Lombard but to write and share my experience with others. Problems happens everywhere but i thought it will be good to share nice review as well...

thanks.Check more information on : https://www.icicilombard.com/health-insurance/family-floater.cms

Had an Experience with ICICI Lombard General Insurance?

Comments

“Last year I bought a car insurance plan online through icicilombard.com.Unfortunately two months after insuring my expensive BMW, I crashed into another car.

When I called in to register the claim, the representative at ICICI Lombard was absolutely brilliant. Mostly insurance advisors start of aggressive and look for reasons to avoid the claim.

But the advisor at ICICI Lombard was very patient, asked necessary questions in a polite manner and gave me enough time to remember and then answer.My claim was settled and I am happy that my new BMW is shining bright in my garage.”